View Single Post
      10-15-2017, 06:57 AM   #10
HighlyMedicated
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: m340ix

I was just referring to the steel and gold type watches. The OP steel and white gold looks awesome, affordable and has some precious metal besides the same material as our exhaust tips.

In the pics the YachtMaster is my watch and the rest are my buddies. Mine is stainless steel and but platinum dial and bezel. The plat definitely shines more than the SS in the sun but the SS does as well. The rest of the rollies are either white gold or gold except the daytona. Factory rolex diamonds in the presidential and gmt but the bustdown is from if and co. The white golds looked like SS to be honest, but the value is what my friend wanted.

The price points is what I mentioned just saying his choice of going white gold instead of gold is awesome. Luckily Rolex does make SS versions or else my buddy would never got me it. Its sad the world is so materialistic and different classes but a watch does show to a person your taste and some what rich. At retail stores the service is definitely different with a watch even though I walk in with a t shirt, basketball shorts, and sandals. We all want to be in the wealthy upper but we can always fake it until we make it lol!
Appreciate 0