Drives: ....

Garage List
2008 M3  [4.00]
2007 335i  [9.00]
2008 528i  [8.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCMPOWER View Post
This is where my concern is, will the dealerships give you a hard time when you do a third party deal? It seems like Mantis's dealer is doing that.
btw, that's not my dealer. that's the dealer i ordered the 335 from. he's pissed that i went to another dealer to order the M3.

Dealers are always PITA to deal with, but dealing with it ONCE is better than remembering you could have done better every time u write a payment check
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleRocket View Post
That would suck if they do. Maybe Lease compare can answer that question for us. Lease Compare can you tell us about your past experiance with these type of dealers ?
Shelly BMW and I have a history of fighting over there. Their finance manager is PITA. one time i worked out a deal and i asked for US bank and Wells fargo numbers. he kept on saying no, so i just left.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaseCompare View Post
Reputable dealers do not mind if you use an outside source to pay for your vehicle. Not allowing you to do so will gain them negative attention from consumer groups and possible lawsuits.

When we have run into problems, most buyers remind the dealer that it will be hard to give them good comments on their factory survey. Problem solved.
+1 they need that '5', always mention the word attorny, but dont let them catch ur bluff
Appreciate 0