View Single Post
      11-03-2017, 05:29 AM   #21
Leglessracing
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M3 E92

I thought it may be, I’ve alreay got a set installed on my race car build. Have a look at my build thread to see how good they look! What are you going to be looking at racing in the end? Brit car maybe? I know kumho won’t let you run engine mods and carbon doors unless you go in the invitation class. Now the ring for 6 months is something to be jealous of. I need to get out there at some point.

Have you thought of going for GRP doors? With mine being a race car, I couldn’t bare to use CF doors and have someone drive into me and smash them. Especially as GRP doors are around £400 and very similar in weight

I’ve been putting together a diff cooling pack for my car, so let me know if you need it or guidance on what to buy. I’ve seen far too many cars piss diff oil after a bit of abuse.

You will get there, it won’t take long at all to get up to speed on track.

The standard diff ratio if I remember rightly is 3.154 and with the setup like it is there is a bit too much preload. In regards to the mapping, I’ve gone with a Syvec stand alone ecu to operate the car and Syvec H Pro to run the DCT box. So it’s getting mapped anyway. I’ve got some pics of the data pull of using the 4.1 and it’s perfect for the ring and Spa

Last edited by Leglessracing; 11-03-2017 at 06:55 PM..
Appreciate 0