View Single Post
      07-07-2014, 12:36 AM   #242
NemesisX
Captain
Rep
Drives: '19 Infiniti Q60S

Quote:
Originally Posted by N55 View Post
This literally just happened to me last week. I went to Arby's and I didn't get my Curley Fries.

I asked the lady at the window if everything was in there, she said yes. Checked it while I was driving away from the drive thru window, damn fries weren't in there.

So I went back through the drive thru, I had to wait 10 minutes due to a long ass line. The food was cold.. I flipped bat shit on the lady at the window. She said that she was 100% sure the fries were in there, and I was trying to get an extra order of fries. I said "Don't even pull that sh*t! I pull up in a $60k car and you are accusing me of screwing you for FRIES?! are you serious!? Where's the Manager?" I got my whole meal replaced and got to keep the old one. (They prob spit in the replacement so I didn't eat it and ate the original. lol)
Please tell me you didn't actually say that

That reminds me, I don't understand why fast food workers are so intent on throwing away food perfectly good food if they screw up an order.

I was at Popeyes one day and I ordered a 3 piece dinner with 2 thighs and and a wing. I received, I think, 2 legs and a thigh or something, so I bring my box back up to the counter and politely bring this to their attention. They bring me another box with 2 thighs and a wing, but they also take the original box and throw it away. I'm thinking damnit at least let me give it to some poor homeless guy or something .

Granted, maybe I'm being unreasonably nit-picky for wanting my order to be exactly correct. However, in my defense, if I had known that they were just going to waste food by throwing my original order away I probably wouldn't have bothered fixing it. I would've just eaten the original, incorrect order (2 legs and a thigh).
Appreciate 0