09-15-2009, 03:17 PM   #11
warzilla
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E46 M3, f31 330, f31 328d

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendanwp View Post
Thanks for the responses.

shchow - its definitely not deal specific or I would not have bought it as I bought my car in pitts (the only dealer i could find who would sell under msrp). Even if that was the case, park ave could have just informed me, instead of just blowing me off.

mjc - same deal, tire was like $400 and change - the dealer said pay for it now and that HE would put the claim in. That never happened so here we are.

Now I guess my next step is to go there and see the manager in person. What a joke they are.
Op - sorry to hear about the issue with the tire insurance. It definitely sux. Definitely go in person at this juncture. People on phones are easy to blow off, but when you show up in person (with the corresponding paperwork, info), something should be resolved.

Just remember, even if they are in the wrong here, be courteous and kind in your approach. Coming in right away screaming and demanding will not put them on your 'side'. I personally like the 'sympathy' approach (listen, I've been waiting over 60 days for re-imbursement, isn't there something you can get do for me right now?)

And then if that fails....RELEASE THE GATES OF HELL.

2006 M3 ZHP in IB (Crashed) | 2005 M3 ZHP in IB (Sold)
2004 M3 in IR - Current
2018 330ix Wagon - Current
2017 328d Wagon - Current
Appreciate 0