View Single Post
      04-12-2018, 05:14 AM   #11
Jason Bayliff
Registered
Rep
Drives: M3

Just to clear this up. Abdul (************************************/) is a reseller of my products. Offering a next day delivery of actuators to the USA.
The only difference is:

1. About 24hours delivery from Abdul to USA clients: myself in the UK to USA is 48hrs delivery.
2. Returning OLD cores from clients in the USA to the UK for deposits refunded costs the client $70 as oppose to local States delivery of $20.

All warranties etc are the same.

NOTE: I need to clarify a few points. I have been reading the threads on here and noticed a few things people have said that need correcting as they’re inaccurate or just completely incorrect.

Fitting a gear kit and a couple of mosfets doesn’t fix the issue. The actuators need to be fully upgraded. Higher power components, higher temperature rated components and better quality parts.

There was a gentleman on here arguing about "lifetime warranty" and just sceptical of refurbishment services. I rebuild these units to outlive the car. What other people on here do not actually know, is I also refurbish the motor at the same time. Nobody ever has mentioned the motor inside the unit anywhere on the internet when talking about these actuators and refurbishing them. I have never mentioned this an extra part I do with my Actuator rebuilds either, until now.

Gears, 80% of the 3rd party gears I have seen fitted on these (I have seen many types) are actually worst then the original worn out BMW ones. They will either lock up, feel really clunky and just don’t open or close right, fall apart, have more play then worn out ones and just in general won’t last. The gears we use will outlive the car.

I also fully rebuild the electrical side, upgrading BMW parts to higher power, higher spec, higher component temperature, changing voltage regulators, mosfets, CAN communication IC’s and memory chips. Also if required the Microprocessor! So yes, they’re built to last and not made to fade.

Jason
Appreciate 20