Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 E85 Z4 / 2013 E93 M3

Garage List
2013 BMW M3 E93  [0.00]
2007 BMW Z4 E85  [6.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rAdzM View Post
Just sharing my annoying experience with Mashimarho.com. I usually don't post such reviews because I would like to support these type of businesses, but this one's so annoying really. So, I ordered some Blackline oil cap from them. This happened while my car was in the shop for almost 2 months. So, when I finally got my car back, and decided to install the Blackline oil caps, that is when I found out that I was sent the wrong cap which they sent me a cap for an a90 Supra. Now, they won't exchange the cap for the correct part which I needed for my e92 M3 because it has been more than 30 days from the date of purchase. Now, I totally understand their strict 30 day return and exchange policy, but these would not have happen if they sent me the correct part in the first place. I know it is just a $60 cap, hell I just ordered another one from ECS Tuning, but it is the principle and competency of fulfilling their orders correctly is the reason I am posting this review, and also for not making up for their own mistake. This is probably the first time and last time I am ordering from their website, which my experience was like a drive thru at a Mc Donalds, they get my orders wrong all the time!!!
A: Things happen and companies mess up from time to time.

B: Sure, they should have sent the correct one, but the onus is on you once you received the part.

Did you just not check it when you received it?!?

-Duke
Appreciate 0