Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3 DCT Silverstone II

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazzyfry123 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDPLV View Post
My biggest regret...is having moved from wide open highways in Las Vegas/West Coast to traffic light congestion on the East Coast.

Every other mod I have done was with purpose, and I have zero regrets.

Highly recommend you don't do the East Coast mod though. It's actually the worst. Blessed to have 2 years of opening my M3 up on the roads the way it's meant to be driven. Now, it'll never be the same again...

I've lived somewhere near Atlanta (or now IN Atlanta) my whole life.

During my most recent trip out west (northern Nevada for work), all I could think of is how sweet it would be to be humming along in the M3. Beautiful landscape and I might pass another car every five miles.

Now Atlanta on the other hand..........
I almost blew money supercharging my car before moving here. Now that I would have really regretted for the simple fact that I'd NEVER be able to utilize it.

I could barely ever get past a 75% throttle out West in/around Vegas without being flat out reckless. And if I did, I was well into the triple digits and had to ease up just as quick.

In the DC area, I'm lucky if I can get over 4k RPM on my ECU tuned M3.
Current: 08 E90 M3 DCT SSII w/ BE RB Swap, H8 Lux 180s, MS Drop-in AF, CF spoiler, CF diffuser, OEM CF leather trim, CF DCT paddles, Custom DCT flatbottom wheel, MirrorTap 9500ix, RockAuto rotors, Hawk HPS pads, AMS ECU 93 Oct Map Tune, GTS DCT update, Slambo custom undertray
Appreciate 0