View Single Post
      12-21-2016, 07:38 AM   #102
last1left
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillzo1 View Post
First off id like to thank Nikki for allowing this to happen so we can bring you this awesome design that we have all come to know of on a wall sized flag, perfect for the garage over your car or anywhere else you feel fit. So again...THANK YOU NIKKI.

Just a heads up, on the M Motorsports Flags that we have been waiting for. They are availible now. The pictures speak for themselves. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING A FLAG PLEASE PM ME FOR DETAILS. The flags are 5'x3' with a HIGH RESOLUTION image printed on Nylon with a deep dark black backround with eye hooks for a flag post. They are going to be $38.50 shipped anywhere in the states, and in the states only. Im trying to keep this as organized as possible to prevent shipping errors so please be patient on my reply. I want to get shipping right so there is no trouble. Thanks and im sure you are going to love these.

Guys please pm me confirming payment after its sent. In other words dont just send payment and assume i can put your real name to a boardname. Thanks

The flags are $38.50 shipped not $38.00. It wont let me edit it.

Skillzo do you still have that sweet IB e46M?
Appreciate 0