lancerr
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 e92 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Fox View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancerr View Post
Beautiful. Are those fox reds? In the first pick it looks like a variant of cinnamon. That's the color I've been searching for but the fox reds are way too red.
Yes they are indeed fox red. I guess I can see what you're saying with that first pic. I think that's just a function of the lighting and I'm sure some of the editing the photographer did. With that said I adore the fox red. I was a bit back and forth before buying the car as I thought it would be too loud but the red really is toned back and they are just excellent. On the space grey I would never go any other direction, I've grown to love them. Here's some pictures that show the color a bit better:

Hey Law can I get this moved to the Photo/Video subforum? I realized a while ago I posted this in the wrong place but don't know how to relocate it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Fox View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancerr View Post
Beautiful. Are those fox reds? In the first pick it looks like a variant of cinnamon. That's the color I've been searching for but the fox reds are way too red.
Yes they are indeed fox red. I guess I can see what you're saying with that first pic. I think that's just a function of the lighting and I'm sure some of the editing the photographer did. With that said I adore the fox red. I was a bit back and forth before buying the car as I thought it would be too loud but the red really is toned back and they are just excellent. On the space grey I would never go any other direction, I've grown to love them. Here's some pictures that show the color a bit better:

[img]
View post on imgur.com
[/img]
[img]
View post on imgur.com
[/img]
[img]
View post on imgur.com
[/img]

Hey Law can I get this moved to the Photo/Video subforum? I realized a while ago I posted this in the wrong place but don't know how to relocate it.

That looks way better. The pics I saw must have been edited and not for the better.

beautiful color.
Appreciate 1
Space Fox1042.00