PACarGuy
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 E92 M3 DCT ZCP

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Fox View Post
Lol I do appreciate the logic. I'm likely being extra cautious but I've driven the car pretty hard since buying the thing so she's probably earned 500 miles off
Agreed yours look very similar. I too am the third owner however the second only had the car for eight months and 1,100 miles. I'd like to think you can't do too much damage in that amount of time. Car is extremely well cared for from what I can tell. Just happy to have these behind me. On to telling myself I'm not going to buy an Eventuri plenum when I know damn well I am..
I hear ya and it definitely adds piece of mind to rev the crap out of this awesome motor. I'm also very glad to have had it done, and it made my track day that much more enjoyable.
Enjoy that plenum. Your car looks great, and of course, I am highly partial to SGM. Best M color around