Space Fox
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2012 Space Grey e92 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2012 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHE///MIST3 View Post
I love Space grey, and BTW seeing your car makes me want to get ZCP wheels !

There are times when I question space grey, "its just grey, its boring" then the sunlight hits it, and you get this pearly liquid-metal look shining back at you, and I don't want any other color. Silvers and Greys have always suited M cars very well. They are timeless.

Love your build so far! Yes, keep it simple with the OEM+ look...adding too much actually takes away from the clean lines of this beautiful platform. Enjoy it!

GM
Thank you for the kind words! Definitely get some ZCP wheels if you can find them. They absolutely make the car. Best OEM wheels I've seen to date.

I feel the same about the Space Grey. Timeless and it fits the car so well. It does take on some new personality in the sun also. The color really seems to hold up well from my experience as an added bonus.

Thanks for the OEM+ nod It's the direction I'll continue to head - just tweaking the look a bit to clean it up and being meticulous with the maintenance. There are plenty of over-the-top builds out there. Most just don't do it for me.
Appreciate 0