Captain
Rep
Drives: 2012 Space Grey e92 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2012 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter2090 View Post
Cars coming along great!

As for the 10mm rear spacer, there are only some 10mm that will work on the rear of BMW's. I recommend stepping up to a 12mm for the rear, the write-up Evo13 linked is 100% correct.

I ran a generic 10mm on the rear of my E92 back in the day and it looked like it fit but there was the tiniest gap that I did not notice. Until a friend was driving next to me and said my rear wheels were wobbling, swapped to a 12mm and fixed the issue.
My 10mm on the rears don't seem to be a problem. 12mm on the front was my issue, could not get steering vibration to stop.

Thank you though! Very happy with how the car currently sits. I like that I'm down to the smaller mods now that I have the OEM+ look I was going for. That being said I still can't stop buying stuff..I have an issue. Just purchased a new OEM chrome/pearl grey iDrive ring to replace mine - the one that came with the car is starting to bubble (part #65829353030). Bugs me and found it's only a $40 part and a quick DIY to fix. Also ordered the OEM silver tinted turn signal bulbs (part #63217161306) to eliminate some of the egg yolk look up front. Didn't want to go LED. Wasn't going to pull the trigger on the bulbs yet but it got me free shipping so here we are..
Appreciate 0