12-17-2013, 11:56 AM   #101
Ezio
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 Alfa Romeo, 2023 m240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
Apparently he has no idea what hes talking about and is basing this crap on a single test drive. Ive owned the v8 for a year. Epic ownership experience and the attention you get is overwhelming. Staight line performance is similar to a DCT e92 (if the e92 can stick on take-off), but it owns the M3 in every other aspect. It has plenty of performance for what anyone would ever need, only go v10 if you have a big ego or are just a 0-60 junkie. If you're single this is the car for you. Ever been offered a BJ by a random beautiful woman in trade for a ride in your M3? Didnt think so
ya the R8 V8 or V10 has that exotic appeal. so its no surprise the attention you get is great.

although i think your V10 statement is kind of childish. some people like the V10 sound and more power. its more than 0-60. V10 shines on the highway pulls also. personally i would want the V10 but if it came down to it i would be happy with the V8. gotta respect both engines man.

i am pretty sure deep down in side most would take a R8 V8 or V10 over a M3. no need to even comment on that.
Appreciate 0