MFL
Major
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
2010 BMW M3  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthShoreM3 View Post
Anyone considering a kit and the big financial investment. Do not let the pricing be the reason for buying. We all want to save money.

Do your research on all the companies out there. Read forum reviews, reach out to forum members, reach out to main tuners in your area that do these kits and sell them.

Then determine if the cheapest kit new kit on the market is giving you best product for your hard earned money .
Anyone considering a car or a modification as an "investment" probably shouldn't be trusted for financial advice. Either way, I have one hell of a bridge to sell them. What's hilarious is the near instant 30-40% depreciation hit that these things take the second they are installed.

From a hardware perspective, the top 3 kits seem identical and it seems like they're just pricing it up according to power output vs. what they're actually selling you. Call me crazy, but I think I could buy the 595, get a different pulley and a tune and spend the rest on another AR15 and maybe a good bottle of scotch.

I'm sure these are fine kits, I'm just not a fan of the presumed upcharge for a different pulley and tune, if that is truly the case.
Appreciate 0