View Single Post
      09-25-2012, 08:46 PM   #1
is_niice
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Everything

2004 M3 Coupe TiAg/M-Texture Alcantara Int. (RARE) SMG. 67k mi WARRANTY TIL 6/2014!!!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hello everyone, I am putting up for sale my beloved e46 m3. It is a TiAg with an extremely rare M-Texture Alcantara interior. It has 67k miles (now) and extended warranty coverage until 106k mi or 6/2014, which will be transferred into your name. ALL MAINTENANCE RECORDS! are intact. The vehicle had the SMG pump replaced in June under warranty. All oil changes with TWS every 5k miles. This car is a real beauty!

My asking price is $25,000 firm, due to the fact that the warranty cost me $3500 alone. This is one of few e46 M3's on the market today that you can purchase worry-free.

ATTENTION!! I HAVE RECEIVED NUMEROUS PM'S ASKING IF I WOULD LIKE TO PART OUT THE INTERIOR...WITH SOME PEOPLE EVEN OFFERING ME IN EXCESS OF $4000. I'M SORRY BUT IF THE NEW OWNER WOULD LIKE TO SELL IT TO YOU THAT IS UP TO THEM, AS OF NOW I WOULD LIKE TO KEEP THE CAR AS IS, I HAVE BABIED IT AND TAKEN SUCH GREAT CARE OF IT. TO ME, THIS IS ONE CAR THAT DESERVES HAVING THIS RARE INTERIOR!

Mods currently installed are:
Eisenmann race LM exhaust, 83mm tips
VMR VB3 Hyperblack with brand new tires.
Matte black grills and gills
Dynavin navigation

Appreciate 0