03-27-2012, 02:37 PM   #10
partlowr
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW Z4 Roadster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smg Ftw View Post
There are no excuses, Its not something that I find acceptable and obviously there is an issue somewhere that needs to be addressed. Like I've mentioned here, ChitownM or 6Speed, I am all for making up for the bad experiences you or your friends have had. So please let me know how I can do that. Of the years that we have had the event going I have experienced less then a handful of complaints where people said due to the issues in their circumstances they would not show up. All the issues were addressed and now those people show up every time.

I would like to be able to do that for you and your friends as well. Preferred parking is something that we are on the verge of getting rid of and it has been in the works for some time. Half are for it Half are against it. Regardless on what side of the issue you're on. I'm reaching out to you/your friends to make your experience better. So please contact me and I'll see where the issue was and how I can correct it.

No hard feelings, had. I encourage you guys to have your own event and I'll probably try to make it out to one once I find a new car.

Thank You,
Bogus
No worries my friend, I should be able to attend your May 5th event, I love cars, car people and events like this so much that even if there were one or two events a week in the area it still wouldn't be enough.
Appreciate 0