View Single Post
      06-24-2019, 08:05 AM   #95
tdott
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochen_00 View Post
Would there be the possibility to mount the Becker headers togheter to an akra evo exhaust line? It could be a good combo
Anything is possible, it just depends on what you are working with. Akra rear section does have adapters to mount to factory a midsection, you would need that. If you have the full akra system, then i believe it doesn't come with the stock flange adapter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave07997S View Post
BTW bro, beautiful car!!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrit View Post
Nice gains for the price, I wonder how much it would help on a supercharged motor.
ARH gains have been tested on s/c motors, see the links provided a few posts down from you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shredicus View Post
How secure do you feel the copper nuts are on there? I noticed the OEM designs has a sort of "countersunk" surface due to the design of the header flanges whereas this design is a flat plate. Do the header mounting studs on the block protrude enough to get a secure fit with the copper nuts?
One of the pictures I posted the nuts were only hand tight, I had to remove them since the engine mount arms were not installed and couldn't fit with the headers in place. There is just enough threads to fully engage the nuts, ideally a few mm longer studs would be good.

Last edited by tdott; 06-24-2019 at 08:16 AM..
Appreciate 2
Rochen_00349.50
Shredicus529.00