06-03-2018, 08:02 PM   #38
kyippee
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, Supra MK5, F44 235GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jid2 View Post
OK, so here are my open items and thoughts for whats next besides more track days.

- Gonna try lower pressure on the Pirellis.

- At some point I'll try some shock pressure adjustments and other tweaks just to see the response.

- I'm struggling with the exhaust dilemma. The car is super quiet on track, I don't hear much in the cabin really, it's mostly intake. But the stock setup is so nice for commuting, and the neighbors prefer it. I got a text message from the neighbors the first day I installed the Bimmerworld exhaust. I might try an ESS high flow cat and resonated X pipe. I'm not ready to be swapping exhaust for track days, brake pads is enough.

- As much as I enjoy the stock seat for daily driving and I'm impressed with it's track support, it disconnects you from the car. I'm thinking about getting a fixed back race seat on a dedicated fixed mount that I swap into the car just for track days. With the stock passenger seat I should still be able to load the back seat with tires.

- Still waiting for the Solo II DL to be available so I can have some datas!
What about the BMW MPE for an exhaust? I'm thinking of switching to that for something that'll pass sound at Laguna but still sound fun. Currently running Bimmerworld's street exhaust (discontinued) which passed before, but not sure about it anymore. They re-calibrated the sound station and some people who used to pass don't pass anymore.
Appreciate 1