XCUSE_M3
Cruisin slow
Rep
Drives: Its a M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogbone View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jid2 View Post
I'm going to run the DCT as-is for a season and see how it goes. If it needs help I'll go to the Do88 as you guys have mentioned and likely machine a pan.
Yay pix!

I will be very curious to hear your DCT experience. With that suspension, those tires and those brakes, some aero and prior track experience, you will find yourself in some high-G situations. I will be interested to hear if you have shifting issues. On my end, the Slon-Workshop DCT pan has worked well on the 3 days I've used it so far. No shifting issues since it went on.

Wait....when you say "machine a pan".....can you make this stuff yourself??

I'm glad to see that you have a nitrogen rig for the suspension. I can't see the front-end of it. Do you have a regular ball chuck valve on there? If so, I would recommend getting a few pieces for the nitrogen rig so you can really measure your nitrogen pressures and know EXACTLY what you're putting in there. If you're interested, send me a PM and I can walk you through the pieces I put together.

What spring rates did you go with on the MCS?

Anyway, congrats on the build. You got some quality parts on there that should treat you very well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogbone View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jid2 View Post
I'm going to run the DCT as-is for a season and see how it goes. If it needs help I'll go to the Do88 as you guys have mentioned and likely machine a pan.
Yay pix!

I will be very curious to hear your DCT experience. With that suspension, those tires and those brakes, some aero and prior track experience, you will find yourself in some high-G situations. I will be interested to hear if you have shifting issues. On my end, the Slon-Workshop DCT pan has worked well on the 3 days I've used it so far. No shifting issues since it went on.

Wait....when you say "machine a pan".....can you make this stuff yourself??

I'm glad to see that you have a nitrogen rig for the suspension. I can't see the front-end of it. Do you have a regular ball chuck valve on there? If so, I would recommend getting a few pieces for the nitrogen rig so you can really measure your nitrogen pressures and know EXACTLY what you're putting in there. If you're interested, send me a PM and I can walk you through the pieces I put together.

What spring rates did you go with on the MCS?

Anyway, congrats on the build. You got some quality parts on there that should treat you very well.
This is my setup but when I disconnect from the canister I feel like I might be loosing some pressure is there a better fitting for the canister.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0