View Single Post
      06-05-2015, 12:10 PM   #328
regular guy
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Sprint car

Quote:
Originally Posted by s85e90 View Post
Maybe but that board is much more technical than this board where all people talk about is bearings and exhaust.
I found the technical discussions on that board far less technical than here. But my interest is engines and I don't read the other topics. I found the discussions on engines were all wrong and being led by horribly misinformed people and non-experts in the fields. Take the site owner for example. He once said the DCT transmission was driven by a belt from the front of the S65 engine. He didn't say this when the car was new and he may not have known better. He said this after he owned the car a few years already. Anyways, I always found the technical discussions quite clueless over there. The irony being the best stuff I read, and the most technical articles I saw being cross-posted as "great articles" from that site, were all plagiarized from articles and information that I wrote. But I'm biased.

That board is filled with drag race and street racing videos. That's not technical content to me and just as boring as talking about lips, and painted reflectors.

Last edited by regular guy; 06-05-2015 at 12:18 PM..
Appreciate 0