01-13-2013, 09:19 AM   #7
M3forMe
M3 Dreamin'
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13 E92 - AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensi09 View Post
This site http://www.autodetailingsolutions.net has some cheap prices on certain products, such as klasse, wolfgang and certain meguiars products.

If you buy one item, it ends up being about the same price as other sites as they charge a few more dollars for shipping, but you can save if you buy multiple things.

Also autogeek goes by palm beach motoring on Amazon. Certain items and usually shipping is cheaper through amazon.
The Amazon idea is great. I am sure you can find cheaper. My problem is I had no idea what I even needed. I wanted to talk to someone about products needed from start to finish. There are so many products, reviews, information that I was lost. I had specific needs based on my ability, time I wanted to spend and price. I just had no idea. The guy at Autogeek answered all those questions, gave advice, help with ordering and at the end of the day a coupon for 10% off. I am sure now that I know what I want or like I could surf for price.

BUT I WON'T. They have me as a customer now for good and will buy from them even if it is a few bucks more.

2013 AW/BLK - DCT, Comp/Cold/Prem
Mods - IND Beauty kit, CF Roundels, CF Splitters, AiB Angel Eyes, EAS Exhaust Tips! B&G lowering springs
Appreciate 0