12-28-2011, 08:33 AM   #266
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGP View Post
Stafford had a much better season...
Yeah being a Lions fan, I don't put too much stock into who goes to the Pro Bowl, but... +10 TD, -2 INT, ~+6 QBR.... And all the comebacks (was it three or four of 17+ pts each?)...? Leading a team from a 6-10 season to a 10-5 season with pretty much the only change being that Stafford is healthy...? I don't get it.

...I know the Lions are not quite playing at the level of a 10 or 11 win team, but to only have one guy on the Pro Bowl roster...? Avril could have been considered, given his stats, of course CJ goes, and Stafford should have been a shoo-in. Granted, he has his hurr durr moments, but compared to the other choices out there, he should have made the roster.

I don't know why I even care. The Pro Bowl is a joke. I think I've only ever tried to watch one, but the selections do actually mean something.

And no Devin Hester? Wow the few times teams do give him a juicy returnable punt, he bends em over. He bent us over on punts that shouldn't have been returned.... How could he not be selected? Is it because the Bears already had guys going on rep alone?

Are the selections this far off every year?

Last edited by ragingclue; 12-28-2011 at 08:39 AM..
Appreciate 0