04-26-2013, 04:18 PM   #47
Lalit@autocouture
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: Tributo, Superfast, M5cs

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikB316 View Post
ACM has done all of my non supercharger related work since buying the car (had to use an Active Authorized dealer for warranty). They have done an excellent job with helping me find solutions, trade in parts, etc.

Just a week ago I talked to Sal and Lalit about what I could do to really quiet down my exhaust. I drive 100 miles a day 30 days a month so I wanted something more friendly for daily use. It's hard to get a feel of stuff online and I was set on going with a HFC Xpipe and some type of quiet rear. Lalit suggested going with the ACM test pipes and M performance rear which they had on a car over there. Although he knows his stuff, I was still skeptical of staying with a catless setup. I was wrong. He took me for a spin in the car with the setup and it was exactly what I was looking for! The quietest catless setup I have heard. I was completely set on having to lose power with a HFC setup but once again they came through with a solution! They work on so many E92 M3 that swapping parts in addition to money is usually an option which sweetens the deal.

They have always met my expectations (which are very high) and they really exceeded them yesterday. I was honestly VERY set on getting rid of my car in the next few days for a current M5. Now I'll be holding onto it until the LCI M5...if not longer!

Job well done Lalit & Sal!
Appreciate 0