View Single Post
      07-15-2007, 07:39 AM   #128
EM_5
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 M-Five

Sorry

Again... since we are magazine racing, the RS4 looks like a (losing!) competitor to the 335i. Those who believe that BMW will make an M-Variant (M3) slower around a track (or strip) than a 335i will be let down.

READ:
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/sho...&postcount=328

And how in the world will the new M3 weigh as much as the current M5? The RS4 is M5 weight. This publication seems like a MotorTrend/Autoweek type of toilet paper. Sorry Audi fanboys... deductive reasoning outweighs Consumer Reports type tests.

And I'm quite frankly sick of the "This car is too complicated" BS. It's not complicated at all! If anything, it isn't complicated enough. I did not read most of the article, but I'd be surprised if they didn't beat the dead I-Drive horse... yeah.... I-Drive is so bad that Audi and Merc made their own versions. Go figure?

If they can't deal with a knob and a few buttons, perhaps they should just get back into their muscle cars and remember to change their Depends... oh and learn how to use a computer... News Flash! Cell Phones now have color screens!!!!!
Appreciate 0