View Single Post
      11-27-2011, 05:58 PM   #53
Nine
Banned
Rep
Drives: Not ZCP, FML.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Hot|Ice=- View Post
You're making me question if you read your posts out loud to yourself. Maybe the new diff and tranny have been improved, to provide less noise for day to day driving. Also, JD Power is a good source to get a hint at what a manufacturer's quality is like. BMW has been falling the past few years while Mercedes and Audi have been slowly climbing up the scales. I would go as far to say that the new C Class quality is almost(big almost) as good as a Porsche's Cayman. Everything is tight and the leather is perfect.
your noobness is hanging out like crazy here. If you go to JD power for info, you've lost your cookies. Those are reviews from customers, they mail in the cards, some people drive one type of brand for years, JD's rating system has been proven to be flawed for years.

Back to your other comment...
Do you really think Nissan is going to make a silent diff and silent "tranny" as you say, I think these post that you make are further indications that you have little to no experience with the actual cars that you are talking about.
600hp and a really quiet "tranny"

Go spend some time at a car shop, or a race track and report back. I think you need to sign off M3post and go experience these cars in the real world.
Appreciate 0