11-27-2011, 05:03 PM   #50
-=Hot|Ice=-
Been There, Done That.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine View Post
Right because JD Power is the all knowing survey?? Come on man, you know better.

Btw, your second comment "still acts like a race car" do you ever read your own posts out loud, the 2013 WILL STILL act like a race car, ceramic brakes, more HP, new diff and transmission will only make it faster and more of what it already is...a race car

RE: Mod bug with a G-TR, the GT-R has incredible potential I give you two months before some serious mods start rolling in - Are there any tracks or great roads in Korea, that GT-R will need to stretch it's legs out from time to time, I hope there is enough road for you to enjoy it.
You're making me question if you read your posts out loud to yourself. Maybe the new diff and tranny have been improved, to provide less noise for day to day driving. Also, JD Power is a good source to get a hint at what a manufacturer's quality is like. BMW has been falling the past few years while Mercedes and Audi have been slowly climbing up the scales. I would go as far to say that the new C Class quality is almost(big almost) as good as a Porsche's Cayman. Everything is tight and the leather is perfect.
Appreciate 0