View Single Post
      11-27-2011, 04:44 PM   #49
Nine
Banned
Rep
Drives: Not ZCP, FML.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Hot|Ice=- View Post
JD Power says otherwise. Your opinion is not fact. Don't even try to pass it off as one.

He has none. He's just another GT-R hater. Don't mind him. Congrats on the '13. Can you please put up a comparo with the '12 when it comes in? I know that Ceramic brakes are now standard, but I'm interested to know if it still acts like a 'race car' with the diff and transmission noises.
Right because JD Power is the all knowing survey?? Come on man, you know better.

Btw, your second comment "still acts like a race car" do you ever read your own posts out loud, the 2013 WILL STILL act like a race car, ceramic brakes, more HP, new diff and transmission will only make it faster and more of what it already is...a race car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman View Post
Thanks guys! im loving the car. haha. man so stressful in the morning..deciding which car to drive to work...HAHA..sorry.....
anyways, imma keep the GTR stock. but im pretty sure the mod bug will bite me sooner or later haha.
but saving up some monayy for a supercharger for the m3 woot woooot!
i still like my m3 better~ yeee haha
EM TREEE represent!!!
RE: Mod bug with a G-TR, the GT-R has incredible potential I give you two months before some serious mods start rolling in - Are there any tracks or great roads in Korea, that GT-R will need to stretch it's legs out from time to time, I hope there is enough road for you to enjoy it.
Appreciate 0