View Single Post
      04-18-2012, 04:39 PM   #86
Evan@Tischer
Rep
Drives: Online Parts Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE TECH View Post
Just got the cancellation on the GT2 car. What terrible service. Hopefully I will still get the art car. People are selling the art car for 375-475 on ebay! Craziness.
Wow..just saw this post. So it's terrible service that we tried to open up a pre-order for these and get these for our customers before they were switched to an NLA - no longer available - status?? I wonder what you'd do if a company actually did provide you some bad customer service.

There's also no guarantee we'll see more of the Jeff Koon's cars, even though they were also on a pre-order status through our site so our customers could order and hopefully secure some on the limited production run. We've filled all of those orders w/ the limited stock we recieved on a first come, first served basis. If we can source more, we'll continue filling those outstanding orders in the order they came through.

Please PM me your order #...I'll be happy to cancel that order for you as well to save you any additional dissappointment. I'm sure someone further down the line will be happy to have it should we allocate new stock.

Contact Us | Facebook | Twitter | New: Shop Porsche & Audi parts!
Appreciate 0