United_States
Rep
Drives: Made in Bavaria

Garage List
2021 BMW X3e  [0.00]
2016 BMW M4  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadgetman View Post
I'm currently deployed down doing Drug Operations. Does this apply to us Navy guys who will be away for 6 months?

What is the website so I can read more about qualifying about purchasing a new BMW M3?

Thanks,
Darren

Edit: I believe I can. I'm now reading the Pentagon Sales website for BMW.
Yeah it applies to you. I placed my order while on mission orders over Afghanistan on a short trip. From talking to my rep you need to be either deployed, or TDY orders OCONUS for a certain time period (>48hrs) and you can apply. He says he gets flightcrews in and outta Rota, Spain and Ramstein and such that order cars all the time using their flight orders. The orders just need to state your name, rank and identify you as on official TDY out of the country and duration.

The remainder of the info from folks is correct. Need to provide a pre-approval and then payment when final VIN is issued. (with the credit markets shifting left and right I hope my bank still honors my approval in May!) Most pre-approvals are good for 90 days so it may take a trip BACK to the bank to renew it when your VIN comes in. Registration...I hope its like those others have said as I've never done it before like this but sure I won't be the 1st ever to do so in my state either. Got a June 08 delivery date so far myself but like others NOTHING on price yet.

Good luck
'10 BMW X5M (Black/Black) - gone not forgotten
'08 BMW M3 (Space Gray/Black) - gone not forgotten
Appreciate 0