View Single Post
      04-18-2012, 02:41 AM   #22
808MGuy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by abitrandom View Post
If a part is defective, its defective. it's 1 not 2 which eliminates the fishiness of being scammed. You send a new one out and you trust that it will come back. Why? Because the customer trusted the Vendor will send the product once the $250 was paid.. It should go both ways.

Don't create biased answers based on your good experience with them, I am glad you had good experiences IT SHOULD BE THAT WAY.

However if this happened to most of you - If you were new to forums and buying a product online, and trusted the forum,

I am sure you wouldnt want to send more money for them to hold especially knowing they sent you a defective peice. Notice that the people defending them bought from them in the past.

I wont be responsible for shipping - thats for sure.
Where did I mention that I had a good experience with them? I don't even own LUX H8s. I have AIBs because I had the original LUX H8s that got recalled and decided to go another direction. My opinion has nothing to do with my previous experience with LUX. It has to do with what you don't seem to understand is common among the majority of companies. By your admission, you screwed up by throwing your OEM lamps away and now you want someone else to front you a part to account for that. From LUXs point of view, how do they know your part is really defective? What if they sent you another set and you end up keeping both because the original was never defective at all? Now their out 2 sets of product with only 1 paid for. How is that fair? The only way for them to verify that your product is defective is to see it and test it themselves.