Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
2020 M2 CS  [10.00]
2020 M240i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW86 View Post
Hendo v Fedor, I couldn't believe it when I saw it. I thought it was called off a bit early too, would love to see it play out for a few more seconds considering we've seen some epic finishes (Kongo and Lesnar). I understand it's better to call the fight off early than to call one off too late though but there was a lot on the line.

I'm not sure what Fedor had to gain in that fight versing an older and smaller opponent whereas Hendo has everything to gain. It's always sad to see a legend go down but it's part of the sport.

What's everyone predictions on Rashad and Ortiz? Technically Ortiz won the last fight but he lost a point so it was declared a draw.
I see it a bit diff, the reason why Oritz won 2 rounds was cause of his constant cage holding, if he didnt hold the cage all those times, he would have been taken down and prob would have lost that round and the fight. I think Tito has a punchers chance but Evans should take this pretty easily

and I would agree that Jones ducked Evans, too much of a coincidence to get injured and as soon as Evans agrees to a fight, Jones is good to go. Which is crazy to think, cause I would think Jones would beat Evans pretty decisively

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red135 View Post
Jones fighting Evans doesn't pose much risk for Jones.

What does Evans being in awesome condition mean? When has he not been in awesome condition?
think he means cause he hasnt fought in so long
Appreciate 0