View Single Post
      03-06-2013, 09:50 AM   #119
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009

Back on topic, these books and these articles are more than just about getting laid.
yes getting laid is very very nice and let me tell you...fun!
But what I suggest you do is not only read these books and articles to help you get laid but to do better in your life and business.
The same tools you learn about with respect to posture and dress and behavior which may lead you the well educated the well meaning man to break down the bitch shield of the nice girl at the end of the bar will also help you better understand the dynamic of your work environment. And why people do what they do.

I grew up as the only tan person in an all white town…everyone thought I was a terrorist because I was from iran…not good. And not good for my ego. So growing up I had none, and well it showed not only in my dress but in the way I sat and stood.
My turning point came when I was at university, you know when people walk up and mock punch you in the gut and say “ha ha got you asshole”
Well I use to be that guy who my friends would do that to.
Until I started reading some of these books and when people in halls would mock punch me…I just stood there tall…and even took a few.
I could, I worked out I was athletic and still am. So what’s a punch in the gut from a friend. I just took it and smiled.
It was that my friend was trying to show his dominance to the world so that he would get laid via the fake punch to the gut…but when I stopped falling for it….i broke his mojo.
This worked for me when I went off to work. The CEO of my former company in Finland was Swedish (Swedes being a minority in Finland) and I was the new hire. He tried that a few time…the fake punches and I just sat there and smiled and showed how physical response.
Not only did I gain his respect but I gained the respect of his very attractive secretary who had very attractive friends.

I know you think you are very evolved and very intelligent…but the reality of the situation is that if it wasn’t for our ability to communicate and have thumbs we are just hairless apes. We are primitive in our wants, our desires and our actions.

So if you wish to evolve and grow…read, learn and be more.
Appreciate 0