M3ANMACHINE
Admiral
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 + 2014 F15 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter2090 View Post
Great thread! Keep modding!!

For me, I just want a exhaust that will sound good all the time and not have crazy drone, that's why I went with the ACM mod, and I have no regrets!

I just don't want to always be playing with the valves because i'm lazy lol
Understandable!

UPDATE:
Corsa has been reinstalled.
I really enjoyed the Bomiz, however it just wasn't for me personally. Bit too loud when valves open (paired with Test Pipes), and too quiet when closed.
The Corsa fortunately was the sweet spot for me in terms of tone and volume.
Bomiz system has been sold to a local member today who will be installing today as well.

Secondly, I will be swapping the tips on my Corsa again. I originally had went with dual 90mm tips which fit great prior to my rear diffuser install, albeit a bit too long (like 1/2"), but they are unfortunately a tiny bit too large and have been rubbing my diffuser a tad. I will be downsizing to 80mm tips (which is what my Bomiz tips were and I liked the look), so I will be selling my 90mm tips for cheap.
All you'll need to do is have a competent muffler shop chop off the stock Corsa tips and weld these on. The length is more suitable for a Coupé, but will fit an E90 M3 WITH diffuser as long as it is more of a low profile style. HMU if you're interested!
2011 SG E90 M3 | 2008 AW E90 M3 | 2004 E46 M3
Appreciate 2