View Single Post
      09-04-2005, 04:27 PM   #41
wish1
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Lexus sc400

Quote:
Originally Posted by packetninja
Some of you complaining about the response are the same people who get pissed in line at McDonald's because you had to wait 5 minutes for your food.

Most of you seem to have a complete lack of comprehension of how state and local gov'ts work as it relates to the federal gov't.

In the last 6 years it has been democrats and people on the left who constantly run their mouths and continously talk out of their asses about things they have no clue. While you complain and bitch and moan and bitch and moan most americans are out there making it happen, while you bitch and moan and point fingers and assign blame. Good job..you are truly great americans.

This is painfully obvious to many americans. People who understand how gov't works. This is not obvious to americans who have stickers "anyone but bush" on their cars. Instead of stepping up and putting politics aside, they cheer idiots like kanye west and michael moore. THat is what embarreses america...no one even mentioned the amazing efforts of the armed forces yesterday. I guess they just appeared out of the clear blue sky and they all mobilized in 4 hours to show that kind of effort. You "americans' Make me sick...and you are the ones that the world is really laughing about. You cannot put your own hate aside to help your fellow american..really fkn sad!
Finally!!!

I have been watching this thread since it began. I waited till now to respond because I wanted to see how long it would take for someone to get this right.

Nikki, Monaco and ninja nailed it. Thank you folks for your perspective on this insanity.

Bush-bashers, bigots, haters and doom and gloomers, your rants have become boring.