View Single Post
      06-22-2018, 05:32 AM   #20
BMWM3TS
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJBO View Post
Hey mate, thanks for the suggestions. Definitely thinking of getting the exhaust mod and DCT GTS tune done fairly soon based on my reading. The car came with a 3 month/5000km statutory warranty, so I want to let that run out before modding anything.

Might do springs at some point, but not a super priority. Plus side of stock is not having to worry about driving over speed bump at normal speed. Ramps in my multi-storey unit carpark are a consideration too.

First "mod" (if you can call it that) will probably be tint. A sexy black car with clear windows is no good
Just a view but if you are into driving and bang for buck stock owners are leaving a fair bit of greater driving pleasure on the table if you don't do the above mods. Ps I'm for less show and more go. E.g. clearer windows much a stealthier. Prefer to let the setup behind the wheel do the talkingo . E.g. drive mine back to back with your stock car and I reckon the 3rd to second downshift will have sold eg so much better than stock and kw,s pilots supwrsprt 4s's really plants the car and makes a noticeable difference.
Appreciate 0