United_States
Rep
Drives: 11 E92 M3

2013 E92 M3 ZCP LeMans Blue DCT 34k Miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
2013 LeMans Blue E92 M3 Competition package. Currently has a little over 34,XXX miles and will go up slightly. Still owe money as I have a loan on it but my bank is very easy to work with as far as receiving the title upon pick up. I picked this car up in South Carolina and drove it back up north, to the best of my knowledge it has not see salt and the under carriage will show that. Aftermarket parts that were added by me are the GT4 Front lip V2, rear undertray diffuser, side skirts, Angel eyes, and Valvetronic rear axle back exhaust . Previous owner had already swapped the wheels for the 19” Vorsteiners so no OEM are included. It is also lowered on H&R springs and has carbon fiber mirror caps. I don’t have original springs and mirror caps to include. The front bumper has a lot of pitting from rock chips due to prior owners. It was on my agenda to replace it along with acquiring OEM wheels but plans changed.Michelin Ps4s were put on roughly 4500 miles ago. Fresh oil change will be done in the next couple hundred miles or prior to new owner picking up. Any questions please feel free to message me. I do have it posted on cargurus as well so you will see the full vin and all.

Carfax is also available to those interested!

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/invent...316450476/NONE

Attached Images

Last edited by V8Juice; 11-19-2021 at 11:20 PM..
Appreciate 0