Rep
Drives: E90 M3

2010 E90 M3 6MT For Sale

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hello everyone,

Selling my 2010 E90 M3 w/6MT. The car has 63.6K miles and since I don't daily it, don't anticipate it will go above 64K miles anytime soon. It's space gray metallic with black interior (pictures will be coming over the next day or two).

No engine or drive terrain modifications. I had a V2 M performance exhaust installed but removed it recently & it's for sale separately. The car has tinted windows (done 6 months / 1K miles ago) and Bavsound speakers and amp (installed by Performance Technic in Fremont). The car also has partial invisible bra (installed by the previous owner, I'm the second owner). I'm a long time BMW CCA member and have always babied the car.

It has the premium package, cold weather package and technology package. Clean title (in hand), no accidents, non-smoker car.

The car has curb rush on 3 wheels (one is fairly minor) and the front lip is dented (both from previous owner). You will see more in detail when I post the pictures. I have the recent Blackstone reports & can provide if needed.

No rod bearings or TAs done.

Price is firm, no trades, local buyers (San Francisco Bay Area) only.

Last edited by arttvendelay; 04-15-2021 at 02:29 PM..
Appreciate 0