Derbo Tuning
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyatth View Post
Love it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0ldats View Post
the supersprint sounds amazing. if you're thinking about going test pipes, still recommend going full x-pipe! hang your oem one from the rafters in garage or on the wall.

unless you're homies with the smog shop, some places will fail you for having clamped on cats.
True.. storing a factory xpipe is going to be a hassle. It was already a pain to find a spot for the stock axleback! I might give up the idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richbot View Post
The next time I need to take my xpipe off, I will probably put the OEM one back on. I've had my fun for 2.5 years with my MPE/afE HFC setup but I miss being able to accelerate hard withot waking up and being haunted by my ancestors

But absolutely have your fun first. Every one of these motors deserves to be uncorked for at least part of its life
The lure of removing the primaries is very high but I don't really have a good place to store a factory xpipe at this point. The more I think about it, the more I am with keeping my OEM mid-pipe on just for the sake of practicality and not having to deal with storing the pipe or dealing with smog.
Track Chat Discord: https://discord.gg/VsKbTyqBVj
SF Bay Area: DM For coding services
Appreciate 0