View Single Post
      07-20-2019, 11:48 AM   #87
SYT_Shadow
///M Powered for Life
Rep
Drives: E90M/E92M/M4GTS/M4GT4/X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricSMG View Post
SYT - do you have a better 412whp dyno? I'm very interested in the shape of the torque curve before/after the stroker. The stroker curve has a nice big fat swell from 4-6k rpm which should make the motor feel extremely eager in that range, much unlike the stock S65 curve. The BW headers/midpipe (with front-placed X) seems to completely "fill" the 4-6k rpm torque dip and I'd love to see the difference between the two dynos - ie: how does the stroker change the shape vs the pre-stroker mods.
I wish I did... it has been impossible to get the files.

When I do a dynojet on the stroker we can compare vs the stock curve on the same dyno and also against the E92 dynojet that has the Karbonius intake. It won't be soon though, it could not be more hot and humid in NY.

At 4k rpm it's pulling hard, at 6k rpm I was getting traction control intervention in a straight line rolling start with 295 rear r888r.

Remember the BW xpipe with the front placed X is also available for oem headers. I have two those of those, one with cats in the secondary position and the other fully catless.
Appreciate 0