Satellite Radio
HD Radio
IPod/USB
Dest. charge
Gas Guzzler
MSRP = 61,570
Invoice = 57,080
Drive out = $60,000

I am in Texas, so T+L is $185, and tax is 6.25% ($3579). So basically the offer is around $800 off invoice...

Personally I think it is a great deal, but what do you think? I don't want to over-analyze the deal, but here are some of my concerns:

- car has 70 miles on it, which basically due to lack of demo M3. I am not thrilled about it, since I personally know how hard each of us pushed during test drive!
- lack of Tech package. I read on other thread that it is a must. Would I be regretting it down the road, and lower resale?

Originally I was going to work on ordering with exact spec, but I don't think I would get anything close to this offer...

thoughts?
I'm pretty sure I know of that exact same car you are talking about. I live in the DFW area. This car is at Moritz BMW in Arlington, right? I personally don't like the moonroof, the silver Novillo leather, and the standard 18 inch wheels on it. Honestly though, $60K "drive-out" is not too bad....But I would reconsider the options this particular '09 M3 Sedan has and doesn't have. Just my honest opinion. I'm also seriously in the market for a '09 M3 Sedan. I tried searching for the absolute best deals also....Especially on the '08 M3's that are still on some of the lots......But I'd rather be completely happy with all my options that will be on my new M3. Good luck on your decision!

-Nawaaz
Appreciate 0