04-03-2020, 05:32 AM   #14
amrazM
mTekMods
United_States
Rep
Drives: like a granny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pig Farmer View Post
Just wanted give my feedback after installing the BMS DCT pan. First, it holds an additional 1.1 liters of fluid compared to the stock pan. After following the fill procedure on flat ground, I let the transmission cool and raise the passenger side of the car repreformed the process and was able to add another liter. So in total, I removed 6 liters and was able to refill with 8 liters. After refilling, I ran the clutch adaptation software. The transmission is silky smooth and shifts are crisp as hell. Now for the downside... the pan definitely sits lower than the stock pan. You have to cut a hole in the undertray or run without it. My car is on Swift Spec-R springs and I run 275/35/18s all around so my car naturally sits lower than stock. With this setup, I have a little under 3” of clearance from the lowest part of the pan to the floor. It is a bit concerning. So much so that I made a little jig to set over speed bumps to make sure I can pass. Surprisingly I haven’t come across one that I can’t clear, but you definately need to be cognizant of speed bumps. I should point out that the leading edge of the pan is higher than the rear, so you may just slide over, but I’m not ready to try. Well there you go, hope this information is useful.
If you bottom out the car you will destroy that pan just be cautious. If you arent tracking you car you shouldve went with an oem replacement and just did the GTS overfill with the adapter.

G-Power Supercharged
First DCT to Manual Conversion Worldwide
KW CS, BBS RI-A, BW Headers, Snow 2.5
Appreciate 0