View Single Post
      03-01-2018, 11:32 AM   #32
Iyzmi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 6MT ESS625

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicer View Post
What model tires do you plan to get? That's a big factor. I would take a 275 tire with more grip over a lower grip 295. There are so many great wheels out there in more appealing sizing. However the ZCP design is great looking, I agree. Also why not get the real deal ZCP instead of a replica?
I'm planning on Pilot Sport 4S tires, regardless of which size I end up going with.

I've seen a lot of wheel pics posted over the years and honestly don't think anything looks as good as ZCP. F14 SDC does come close though.

I can get square AG M359s powder coated in gloss gunmetal shipped to my door for $1,400 brand new. OEM ZCPs would need to be sourced used to keep cost down, and I would still need to add $500 to get them powder coated locally. The only complaint I've seen about the AG wheels is the finish quality/durability being inferior to OEM, which is irrelevant to me since mine would be powder coated anyway. I also would not be able to run 275/295 with a set of OEM staggered ZCP, so I'm back to my "not enough meat" dilemma. Basically I see no reason to get OEM wheels over AG in my case .