View Single Post
      07-09-2019, 07:46 AM   #30
EricSMG
Captain
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD3 View Post
I have a 2018 Taco TRD Sport, extended cab long bed. It is not the most comfortable daily driver, but it is a good truck. The cabin is smallish and the steering wheel doesn't telescope. Engine feels lethargic, but it's sufficient. They do have great leases on them though.
Our 2019 Off Road is the most plush riding vehicle I've ever owned, by far. It eats up cracks and potholes like a dream.... better than a luxury car, no exaggeration, and FAR better than any BMW ever could. We did not drive a Sport since we strictly wanted the offroad (because it looks super cool, costs the same, and, comes with Bilstiens, a locking diff and skid plates.) Either the bigger tires/Billies makes a huge difference or you come from Bentleys, because the late model Tacos are crazy comfortable driving.

Now - if you mean "creature comforts" on the interior then yes, it is very spartan and basic, but to me that's what's so great about it. You get a rock solid, over-built, ultra reliable machine for $36k brand new.... Toyota knows where to cut and where not to cut.

Current - 2022 540XI M Sport, BSM/Black
Sold - many M3s and an M4

Last edited by EricSMG; 07-09-2019 at 07:53 AM..
Appreciate 0