10-21-2014, 05:58 PM   #1
///Matthew
Major
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3, 1999 M3

The BMWs of Canibeat's First Class Fitment 2014

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
First Class Fitment is one of my favorite non-BMWspecific shows. While my car made it to last year’s event, unfortunately I could not. So I was looking forward to attending this show for the past year, and it was well worth the wait.

With perfect weather, and superlative machinery, First Class Fitment 2014 did not disappoint. I ran into many old friends, and of course made a few new ones. It seems car guys have a universal language, and when you share that kind of passion with someone, conversations spark up quickly. As always, I talked way more than I shot my camera so I apologize if I missed your car!

From Canibeat’s site:

Now in its 5th year First Class Fitment has become a Fall tradition known for its unique venue, laid back environment, and variety of quality cars. With so many different events on the calendar each year catered to specific makes and models, First Class Fitment is one of the few events which brings together people from all walks of the automotive community. With more space, new vendors, and the same high quality of cars you have become accustomed to the Canibeat team has worked hard to organize another great event for everyone at the Princeton Airport on October 18th, 2014.

Please remember that this event has always been and will always be an event tailored to the lowest, widest, most well executed cars with aggressive wheel fitment. Similar to years past we are looking for a variety of the best of the best from ALL makes and models. We could easily fill the airport with just European or just Japanese cars, but that is not what we are trying to do. Everyone that pre-registers will receive a response and regardless of whether or not your car is selected we encourage everyone to come out and enjoy the show, good music, great food, and good times!

Quality over Quantity.

2013 Santorini Blue M3
1999 Estoril Blue M3
mfatuation.com
Appreciate 0