View Single Post
      03-12-2008, 05:12 PM   #105
Jack28
HUSTLER
Rep
Drives: E46 M3-E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW-M-Mexico View Post
Hahahaha!!! You’re welcome to come down any time my friend. Hope you get your car soon and we can all share pics, would love to see the extended FR interior. I was not aware that the parking distance control was not available in the US. Why is this? It’s really a great gadget particularly for parking etc… We in fact don’t have any options; we get the “whole enchilada” so to speak. Hahaha!! That is, parking gadgets, premium sound, NAV, blue tooth and phone, CF leather, 19” wheels, CF roof, rear window sun shade, EDC, technology package, etc… but we also pay more taxes than in the USA. We pay similar prices to Europe!
Wow your taxes are the same as Europe? Um I think Im going to think twice on buying mine down there! LOL!!! I SOOO want the front PDC and I really dont know why we dont get it in the states. Its really fucked up! Does anyone know why? I wouldnt mind getting the Euro Bumper when I have my car (and if I can do it and if Im crazy enough to do it) I would want to get it with the Front PDC and put on Front PDC myself or at dealer (if possible lol)! But thats if I get crazy enough to do it and if its possible for me to do it... LOL...

E92 M3 ZCP- AW/FR w/Extended Leather) Packages: ZCP, 6MT, Fully Loaded
E46 M3 - AW/IR 6 Spd, Fully Loaded. 19'' BBS LM DBK, V-CSL C/F Bmpr, Botld, Diff, V-CSL Custum IR-CF Center Counsel, V-GTR Hood, Dixis Ti 76mm, Meisterschaft Ti Sec. 1&2, EvoSport Headers, CAI, D/A Chip, tck d/a, Alcantera Headliner with Imola Red Sttitching....
Appreciate 0