View Single Post
      11-28-2019, 05:42 AM   #2771
CSBM5
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Comp, 2011 M3, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by datf15h View Post
Wish I had looked through this thread before getting into an auction but.. really went with my heart here.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2013-bmw-m3-44/

E92 M3
23k Miles
6MT
Competition Package
Jerez Black Metallic over Black Cloth
No iDrive
Carbon fiber roof
No Accidents, majority of wear appears to be on underside (more pics underside) + curb rash on rims
All stock everything
Sold for $45,666 .. I'm picking it up tomorrow and I'm so excited. But do tell if I'm crazy for this one. Almost want to say the other bidder was trolling once we got past his max, since he kept bidding just above me? Knew I'd take the bait?

big pluses for me.. very low miles, manual transmission, been in California its whole life, no leather (why does that always get to looking so weird?), no iDrive (looks like a pain to use)
Yeah, you never know in an auction if there's shill bidder, but it's done and you got a rare spec car with very low mileage. Undercarriage looks superb like one would expect with that mileage and no winter roads. I noticed in one pic of a tire that there is a plug at a location in the beginning of an edge tread block, so I'd look closely at that as it might have been plugged when it should have been replaced (hard to guess since picture is cut off), but new PS4S should be on tap for such a cool car anyway.

Enjoy the beautiful E92!
2007 E91 328i Silver, slushbox, Eibach fr/E93 M3 rear sway bars, ARC-8
Appreciate 0