View Single Post
      11-27-2019, 09:46 PM   #2770
Freiheit
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 Competition Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by datf15h View Post
Sold for $45,666 .. I'm picking it up tomorrow and I'm so excited. But do tell if I'm crazy for this one. Almost want to say the other bidder was trolling once we got past his max, since he kept bidding just above me? Knew I'd take the bait?

big pluses for me.. very low miles, manual transmission, been in California its whole life, no leather (why does that always get to looking so weird?), no iDrive (looks like a pain to use)

You did right with getting the cloth+6sp. I thought about bidding on that one to add a 6 speed to the stable, but I'm a stickler for heated seats and Individual Audio. I shopped for my car for over a year before finding the combo I wanted. Its going to be worse getting my build with the gear-stirrer this time. Manuals were sitting on lots when I started shopping but they've dried up now.

As far as the price goes... I'm happy for everyone concerned, especially me. The prices on low-mile cars are climbing and my car is just over 21k. I'll probably hit 23k by January... of 2021.
Dinan Stg II Suspension • Remus Race • Gintani CF lip / CF quarter fins • Vorsteiner Type II CF Diffuser • BMW Performance CF Spoiler / black fender gills / black kidney grilles / CF mirror cover • Speed Element GTS CF side skirts • M3 GTS door sills • Lux Angel Eyes • body color reflectors • Alex@Alpine Stg I tune • AA filter
Appreciate 0