Rep
Drives: 2010 M3 E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACarGuy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazty Naze One! View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberdemon View Post
Are you using the IDrive controller? Check the canbus plugs and that the LVDS in and out aren't switched. I got the red screen and I had a plug in wrong, but I forget which one.
hey there, so i did plug in the cic controller wire and now I have the OEM screen but i can't seem to get to the new menu (apple car play). every time i hold down the menu button i the oem screen dims but nothing. audio works though.

update...so i have the correct screen now after switching the toggles to 4 and 5 down or on. but now im getting a black and white menu asking me to check my wiring.
I got that message too. Check the CAN plug as in the 1,2,3 note above. You may need to try a couple of different configurations. And if you use #2, make sure to leave the terminal plug out/disconnected.
Thanks for that tip. I got everything working now and things are running smoothly. Much faster than I thought.

I'm trying to get the screen mirroring to work now but no luck so far. I'm going to try tomorrow along with the rear camera.
Appreciate 1
PACarGuy683.50