View Single Post
      04-26-2020, 12:38 PM   #17
JPetro10
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 M3

I just picked up my first E92 well within your budget! Buut, it DEFINITELY has higher miles. It's a 2008, 6MT, 170k miles, BUT...1 owner, clean title, regularly serviced, no accidents, no mods... but has never had the RB done! That blew my mind. In fact, Feb of 2018, the first owner had roughly $13k worth of work done to the car...but didn't do the RB, lol! Rear main was done, carb cleaning, new plugs, valve cover gaskets, replaced clutch slave, engine and trans mounts were done, fuel injectors (can't recall if it was cleaning or replacing). All of that was done, but not the RB. No clue why. I've already booked my appointment to have them done. I would love to tackle it, but that's a job I'll leave to the pro's with the right tools and experience.

I picked it up for $10,500 under somewhat unique circumstances which I'll go into more in my build thread when that's posted.

It's definitely not perfect & I'm not even driving it until the RB are done. It has the ABS light trio, lol and I'm sure a few other things I'm not aware of.

With that being said, I'm into buying cars and fixing them up. I have a 95 E36 M3 with 230K miles with an S54 and a ton of other upgrades/mods. I just picked up a blown up S2000 which I just finished putting a new engine into.

Anyways, long story short, if you don't mind doing some work and it isn't your daily, the
deals are there and unfortunately with the state of things, I think more deals will be popping up soon.
Appreciate 1
WAKman413.50